Saturday, August 27, 2011

The First Picture of You

Today, or rather, yesterday (it's around 12:30 here and I've had an extremely busy day), I was featured on an amazing Italian blog called "The First Picture of You," by medusa1307.  Medusa's interviews are unique in that she asks the artist to tell their story visually, through pictures and photographs, as well as through words.  It was a challenge to choose the handful of images that would depict me, my background, my inspiration, and my work, but I think that I succeeded.  Medusa did an absolutely amazing job of putting everything together, and you can read the interview here:

http://medusa1307.blogspot.com/2011/08/first-picture-of-you-3.html

I hope that you find it entertaining!  I definitely had fun doing it.  You can check out Medusa's own work at www.medusa1307.etsy.com.





2 comments: